Tax is at the heart of everything we do. Most companies and individuals are paying far more than they need to, when all that is required is a carefully structured tax plan.
In the face of constantly evolving tax legislation, we can help to ensure that you are paying the right amount of tax, while also taking advantage of the tax reliefs and allowances that are available to you and your business.
HSA & Co can offer peace of mind that you are complying with your tax liabilities, while freeing up time for you to devote to your business.
Each year, and every year following, we complete a tax review on our clients to ensure that no opportunity is missed, and that the right advice last year, is still the right advice going forwards.
Some of the areas where we can help your business include:
- Advising on a tax-efficient structure
- Making the most of allowances and reliefs
- Reducing tax on disposals
- Maximising tax relief on acquisitions
- Liaising with the authorities on your behalf
- Assisting with compliance requirements, including Corporation Tax and Self-Assessment
- Advice on specialist areas:
- Directors’ loan accounts
- Research and development (R&D) tax credits
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Entrepreneurs relief
- Capital allowances
- Inheritance tax
- Undeclared income or gains
Why use our tax planning service?
- We maintain a full understanding of the latest tax legislation
- Tax saving reviews and advice is a fundamental part of our work
- We provide innovative tax saving advice
- We work with you on tax planning
- We keep you informed of ideas to mitigate your tax liabilities
- Work is produced on a timely basis
Would you like to know more?
Please feel free to get in touch via phone, email or our quick contact form.
We offer initial free consultations simply contact us to find out more.